Runway is a multi-linguistic global business services center located in the Baltic region, Spain and Ukraine. We provide a variety of communication related services to medium and large sized corporations around the world. In co-operation with our partner Norwegian Air Shuttle we are currently looking for: TEAM LEADER
The colleague we are looking for have excellent communication and leadership skills, he/she is exceptional problem solver and enjoys dynamic working environment. Team leader is responsible for a group of 15 people, achieving company’s growth and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills;
- Ability to motivate the team through a clear and coordinated communication;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills;
- Professional skills to develop reports, desire and ability to learn new processes;
- Ability to communicate and work with various levels of management, partners and clients;
- Nordic, French or other language knowledge could be considered as an asset;
- Call center or customer service experience will be considered as an asset.
- To supervise team on a daily basis and deliver required team targets (lead the team);
- To ensure a positive and goal oriented operational and team environment;
- To maintain an open door and two-way communication policy with the team;
- To conduct or organize regular coaching sessions as well refresher training (in close cooperation with responsible colleagues) for team with the goal to equip the team with knowledge, tools and best practices necessary to make them successful at their day-to-day work tasks;
- Initiating activities and relevant action plans to ensure team targets are met, exceeded, and/or maintained;
- Provides relevant reporting with-in agreed frequency as established by company.
- Reporting to Senior Team Leader and Project manager.
- International environment and great colleagues;
- Experience with one of the northern Europe’s most vital airline companies;
- Possibility to grow personally and professionally though training and experience;
- Stable work, competitive salary and health insurance;
- Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
- Temporary contract (replacement for maternity vacation time).
Location: Riga, Skanstes 54a, LV-1013
For further information: +371 67212122
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Application letter in English.
NB! Please note that we will contact only second round candidates who meet the requirements as set above. Provided personal information will be used only for recruitment purposes within Ltd “Runway".