Runway is a multi-linguistic contact centre located in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Spain and Norway. Our objective is to provide our clients with the best client service and support for achieving the very important trade and income goals. The contact centre renders services in more than 14 languages for our clients in Transportation, Tourism, Technology, IT, Marketing and Finance.
Want to work and live in Torrevieja, Alicante? We are looking for employees with Danish language skills who want to become a part of our customer service teams.
- Daily activities include advising and serving our customers via phone, e-mail or chat, and also representing Runway and our client.
- Provide an effective, polite, friendly and professional service
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- A high understanding of Customer Service/Support
- Excellent language, communication and listening skills
- Speak and write fluent Danish.
- Speak and write excellent English
- Ability to take initiative and handle stress
- Ability to cooperate, be part of a team, work in a multicultural environment and also work independently
- Detail oriented.
- IT knowledge - as daily work will among others be using e-mail, plus working with booking and online phone systems.
- Ability to handle pressure
- Stable work contract – from day one
- Paid training course – Included in contract from day one
- Competitive Salary
- International career opportunity and the possibility to practice your language skills
- Opportunity to work and experience a multicultural and international environment
- Chance to work with known brand names.
- A modern and open office
- Different team parties and office events (Summer party, Christmas party etc.)
Start dates are March 12th and April 10th.
Total available positions: 4
If you think this sounds interesting, please apply online with your English CV and a short cover letter
Please also include where you first saw the vacancy.
Please Note: Only candidates fulfilling above requirements will be contacted.