Runway International strives to provide each client with custom made BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) services specifically designed for their needs and requirements, while maintaining a standard of excellence in all service areas. With more than 900 employees working from 10 offices in 6 European countries, Runway is a European BPO service provider that upholds a Scandinavian business mentality and work environment standards. All our employees are highly skilled and qualified speaking more than 14 different languages.
The candidates we are looking for have excellent communication and listening skills, are very good problem solvers and like to help people. Customer Service Specialists answer customer´s questions with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Willingness to help and solve requests;
• Fluent Estonian and Russian, both verbal and written;
• Good command of English;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Patience, positivity, friendliness and willingness to help;
• Previous experience in customer service will be considered as an advantage.
• International environment and valuable experience;
• Team building events;
• Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
• Positive colleagues;
• Paid training.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, please apply by submitting your CV in English now as we would like to fill the position as soon as possible.
Note that the working schedule is 24/7 (of course the shift itself is within normal hours). That means also night shifts but on the other hand it makes the working schedule very flexible.
Please note that we will only contact second round candidates who will meet the requirements as set above!